Reservation and menu choices for Petiscos and Cooking Lesson, are mandatory with a minimum of 48 hours in advance, due to our no waste policy.
Reservation are subject to availability for Petiscos Dinner. The Cooking Lesson dinner, spots and time availability will always depend on other reservations made first.
Meal reservations, for external guests, are available for a minimum of 8 people, subject to availability from the Hotels.
Lunch: From 1pm until 3pm.
Petiscos: Monday to Saturday from 7pm until 9pm.
Cooking Lesson: Monday to Saturday at 7pm or 8h30pm.
OUR PETISCOS TO SHARE
- Special Tasting Starter: Bread baked in a wood oven, olives and olive oil from Alvados, cheese from Santo António's Serra
1. Codfish broth, poached egg, coriander and fried bread - L
2. Roasted seasonal vegetable tart, our cottage cheese with aromatic herbs from our garden – V
3. Sautéed selection of Serra da Lua Mushrooms, caramelized onions and chícharos (local beans) hummus – VE, V
4. Rocha Pear cooked in red wine, with goat cheese and green salad with our vinagrette (tofu as a vegan option) - VE , G , L
5. Spinach, mushrooms from Serra da Lua, Goat Cheese and fried egg crepe – V
6. Traditional cod fish fried cakes with an aromatic salad of chícharos (local beans) - L
7. Fish tempura with a creamy bread mash with coriander and garlic
8. Stewed Octopus with sautéed gnochi
9. Tartelette of blood sausage from Serra de Aire, caramelized Alcobaça's apple and purple onion compote
10. Steak sandwich in sweet potato bread, our pica-pau sauce and homemade pickle
11. Duck croque monsieur: confit duck, red onion compote and cheese on toast
12. Stewed Rabbit pie with the sauce and green salad
1. Chocolate mousse, Alvados olive oil and Rio Maior fleur de sel - G, V
2. Pão de ló (creamy cake) from Rio Maior and Alfeizerão - V, L
3. Strawberries textures, yogurt and vanilla mousse, lemon meringue
4. Oven baked cheesecake, seasonal fruit syrup
Children's Menu available (up to and including 11 years old): Consists of 1 soup, 1 main course and 1 dessert.
1. Main Course: Chicken breast sandwich in sweet potato bun with “pála-pála” fries
2. Main Course: Tempura fish fillet, sautéed seasonal vegetables
Dessert: Ice cream or cup of fruit
COOKING LESSON MENU
Tart of Alcobaça Apple, caramelized onion and rice blood pudding
Warm goat cheese salad, grapes and walnuts - V
Cod fish loin, almond and herbs crust, vegetable brás - L
Duck magret, caramelized carrot puree and orange sauce - G
Housemade pasta with mushrooms, courgette, leek and lemon - V
Chocolate lava cake with raspberry sorbet
Crumble nut, cheese mousse and pumpkin compote
Legenda: V - Vegetariano | VE - Vegan | G - Sem Glúten | L - Sem lactose
Subtitle: V - Vegetarian | VE - Vegan | G - Gluten Free | L - Lactose Free
Recipes developed by Chef Nunos Barros