OUR PETISCOS TO SHARE
- Special Tasting Starter: Bread baked in a wood oven, olives and olive oil from Alvados, cheese from Santo António's Serra
1. Pumpkin cream, from the husk to the seeds. Finalist Dish from the Portuguese Contest "7 Wonders of the New Gastronomy".
2. Roasted seasonal vegetable tart, with aromatic herbs from our garden
3. Spinach, mushrooms from Serra da Lua and fried egg crepe
4. Rocha Pear cooked in red wine, with goat cheese and green salad with our vinagrette (tofu as a vegan option)
5. Codfish broth, poached egg, coriander and fried bread
6. Crunchy swordfish fillets with our tartar sauce
7. Squid from the coast with sauteed vegetables with an oriental touch
8. Roasted Octopus “à Lagareiro”: baked potatos, olive oil and aromatic herbs
9. Alcobaça's apple tart with blood sausage and caramelized purple onions
10. Duck magret sandwich with orange mustard and red onion compote, arugula and confited cherry tomatos (dish served cold)
11. Veal Pica-pau, with our pickles and fried bread in olive oil
12. Puff pastry sandwich with Chicken "escabeche
1. Chocolate cake with ice cream
2. Our "crepe" Suzette: Crepe, syrup and fresh orange, citrus sorbet
3. Ice Creams and Sorbets: Question us about the flavours we have available
COOKING LESSON MENU
Tart of Alcobaça Apple, caramelized onion and rice blood pudding
Warm goat cheese salad, grapes and walnuts
Cod fish loin, almond and herbs crust, vegetable brás
Duck magret, caramelized carrot puree and orange sauce
Housemade pasta with mushrooms, courgette, leek and lemon
Chocolate lava cake with raspberry sorbet
Crumble nut, cheese mousse and pumpkin compote
Recipes developed by Chef Nuno Barros
Reservation and menu choices are mandatory with a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
Reservation are subject to availability.
Meal reservations, for external guests, are available for a minimum of 8 people.
Lunch: From 1pm until 3pm.
Petiscos: Monday to Saturday from 7pm until 9pm.
Cooking Lesson: Monday to Saturday at 7pm or 8h30pm.